Our Doing Good in the Neighborhood donors have voted, and the 2016 Community Care Fund grant cycle will address the following community development themes:
- Food Access and Education—Helping to ensure all Triangle residents have easy access to
affordable and nutritious food, and creating a culture of healthy eating.
- Education and Child Development—Providing enrichment and learning for Triangle children ages 0 to 18, with a special focus on children living in poverty.
- Connecting Youth to Opportunity—Developing enrichment, employment and training programs to help 15- to 24-year-olds achieve economic resilience and a fulfilling social and civic life.
- Affordable Housing—Ensuring a vibrant, safe and stable community for Triangle residents of all income levels.
- Healthy Communities—Supporting health and wellness initiatives that positively promote the physical and mental well-being of individuals and their communities.
Visit the funding page for more details about the 2016 grant cycle, which will kick off this May.