Employees can now sign up for and manage their payroll deduction to UWGT through Duke@Work. If you would like to make a donation with a check, please make the check payable to the United Way of the Greater Triangle and mail it to Doing Good in the Neighborhood, Campus Box 104352, Durham, NC 27708.



Previous Next All NEWS