916 Knight Dr. Durham, North Carolina 27712
- Categories: Community Care Fund
Community Care Grant Project Name & Year Funded:
- Inclusive Partnerships for Food Access and Education, 2016
About Solution Generators Network/End Hunger Durham:
End Hunger Durham is a network of organizations and individuals working to promote food security in Durham.
End Hunger Durham seeks to improve access to healthy food for all Durham County residents by
- facilitating communication and collaboration among hunger fighting groups and individuals, with attention to the perspective of the patrons of their services.
- making available reliable data and information that enhances the capabilities of hunger fighting organizations to best fulfill their missions.
- advocating for just food policies that will address long-term solutions to hunger.